2022 Hyundai IONIQ Hybrid: The Best of Both Worlds
With an industry-leading warranty, excellent reliability, and an enviable number of standard features for the price, the Hyundai brand has always represented a good buy. With the 2022 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid, a good thing gets even better, adding hybrid efficiency to a winning formula.
2022 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Performance
The 2022 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid delivers 139 net horsepower thanks to a 32-kW electric motor working in tandem with an inline four-cylinder gas engine. The powertrain is completed by a six-speed automatic transmission rather than the CVT found in many hybrids, resulting in a more natural shifting feel.
Also available is the 156-horsepower Hyundai Ioniq PHEV. This plug-in hybrid is capable of all-electric local driving, further minimizing your trips to the pump.
2022 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Standard Features
The 2022 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid starts at $23,600. That price includes three years or 36,000 miles of Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance, a 10-year / 100,000-mile powertrain warranty, and lifetime battery coverage. It also means Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and Bluetooth™ come standard across all trims.
2022 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Safety Features
There are also a number of standard SmartSense™ driver assist aids included, with the upper trims sweetening the pot a bit further.
- Automatic emergency braking
- Driver attention monitoring
- Forward collision warning
- Lane keep assist
- Adaptive cruise control, forward collision avoidance, and lane-following assistance (SEL trim and above)
- Highway driving assistance, parking sensors (Limited trim)
2022 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Options
While the standard equipment is ample, our new Hyundai vehicles offer opportunities to level up by choosing a higher trim, or by adding options.
- BlueLink™ telematics, dual-zone climate control, a power-adjusting driver’s seat, and heated front seats are found in the Hyundai Ioniq SE.
- The Hyundai Ioniq SEL offers those features plus LED headlights and taillights, a power sunroof, and wireless device charging.
- Conversely, you could opt for the Hyundai Ioniq Limited for leather seating, memory functions for the mirror and driver’s seat, a 10.25-inch infotainment display, and a Harmon Kardon sound system.
What About the Hyundai Ioniq EV?
Buy or Lease a 2022 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
For all of the features and benefits we’ve discussed, there are more to discover. Why not visit Mike Miller Hyundai and get to know the 2022 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid and PHEV? We’ll arrange a test drive and Hyundai financing while you’re here!